Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Can someone be deported back to mexico illegal cash

Customer Question
Can someone be deported back...
Can someone be deported back to mexico for bulk illegal cash smuggling?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/19/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

What is the person's status in the U.S.? What have they been convicted of, if anything?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

First, if the person does not have legal status to be in the U.S., they are deportable. Second, if they are convicted of a serious enough crime, then not only might they be deportable for that as well, but they would become a priority for deportation when before they might not have been. Here are a couple of links for you to read:

http://www.ice.gov/doclib/news/releases/2010/civil-enforcement-priorities.pdf

http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/14_1120_memo_prosecutorial_discretion.pdf

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Marcelo. Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.