Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

How can I fill up affidavit of support on line wife direct…

Customer Question
how can I fill up...
how can I fill up affidavit of support on line for my wife direct to NVC and what kind of form Iam using my parents income in addition to my income
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/18/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

Did you file an I-864 and did your parent file their ow I-864?

How did you file? Some consulates require you to file online and others by mail.

What are the first 3 letters of the case number?

Judith

I AM STILL GOING TO FILL UP ON LINE THE CASE NUMBER ***** MNL(###) ###-####
IAM ON THE LIBRARY RIGHT NOW TRYING TO FILL UP ON LINE AND TRYING TO SUBMIT AND WANTED TO SCHEDULE FOR AN INTERVIEW NEXT MONTH FEBRUARY IF POSSIBLE OR THE LATEST WILL BE MARCH FOR I WANTED TO PICK HER UP WHILE IAM AVAILABLE FOR MY JOB IS SEASONAL IN ALASKA
I CANT TALK COZ IAM IN THE LIBRARY I ALREADY PUT A DOWN PAYMENT AND SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL

You cannot file the I-864 or the DS-230 online because Manila does not accept electronic applications.

You will delay the case if you do not send it to the address for the NVC in Portsmouth.

Even with a free trial you have to rate my answer for the company to pay me.

Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Judith