How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 108688
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Crousillat, im filling a 1-130 and I 't have my I-95 form

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** crousillat , im filling a 1-130 and I don't have my I-95 form and they asking me for that in the form, what I can do?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my doughter is turning 21 and she is petition me and my husband. I got here in a tourist visa in 1993. and in the I-130 form are asking me for 1-94 that we don't have. what can I do?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long it will take?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Do you have your entry stamps in your passports, the stamps they gave you when you entered the U.S.? And when did you enter the U.S. the last time?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

And when did you last enter the U.S.?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
march 24, 1993
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my husband does not have anything, I just check his passport and does not have anything in his passport
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Then I doubt you will be able to get the I-94 on this page, but you can try:;jsessionid=GbK9Wd3cWXpz0tT6pDH6sJh4QGLLMx4m8h0pBXtJpY0bnLrtTn7S!-810262144

Regardless, you have two options and I have been personally successful doing either option for clients of mine:

1) You leave the sections asking for an I-94 blank and you make photo copies of your entry stamps in your passports to prove that you entered legally and inspected by an immigration officer because this is what counts. This is the fastest method and cheapest method and again, it should work because I have done it before. As I said, the main concern is legal entry and inspection by an immigration officer.

2) Now that you mention that your husband has nothing, he may have to do the second option. That is to file an I-102 and pay $330 and probably it will take 3 to 5 months or so, but he should be able to get a copy of his I-94 when the I-102 is processed. Here is a link:

You can do this option as well, but it will cost you $330 as well and it will mean having to wait a few months. After he gets the I-94, he can file the I-130 and I-485 and other paperwork to get Residency status.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions as I will be happy to respond, but because this case is the type of case that I love to handle, I will now send you a low-cost offer so that I can pass on my personal phone number and email. I cannot discuss pricing on an open forum, but if you accept, you will see I have multiple services available to you from document review to full representation and all at very reasonable prices. You won't be disappointed as these are my favorite cases to do and have been doing them for many years. If you decline, no problem, you can ask additional questions without any additional charge. But PLEASE remember to leave a positive rating for me. You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. Also, a bonus is always appreciated if you feel I earned it. And finally, your question does NOT close just because you leave a positive rating. I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Monica. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Related Immigration Law Questions