Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have a question regarding my I visa
, sure..i just…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question regarding my I visa

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Sure..i just rec'd it and it is for 5 years with the Annotation field blank

Lawyer's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Sure

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/18/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Please tell me what is your exact question regarding your visa?

I just rec'd my I Media Visa and the Annottation section is blank but a number on the right hand side..is this ok?
hello?

Hello :) Please give us a few minutes as we are helping several customers. I will be right back with you shortly.

Sorry for the delay. It is fine if there is nothing written under annotation. The visa is still valid for you to work for the organization that sponsored your visa.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

thanks!

You're very welcome!

Hopefully I have earned your positive rating and you can leave me a positive rating (3 stars or above). That is the only way I receive credit. Thanks in advance.

Hello again.. I'm just checking in to see if you were able to view my answer and if you were having any issues with the process for issuing rating. Please so let me know so that I can hopefully earn your positive rating.

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney