Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My sister got fiance visa States, she lives in india and her…

Customer Question
My sister got fiance visa...
My sister got fiance visa for united States, she lives in india and her fiance lives in California. I want her to come to me first in Houston, then we'll go together by car. Will there be any problem if she enters u.s. through Houston first time after getting visa rather than California?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/16/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

Hi there is no problem for her to make her first port of entry Houston and then travel on to CA to marry her fiance. I am sure you and she want to make some preparations and purchases for her wedding day together and it is perfectly reasonable to come first to Houston to do this with you.

I see this is the first time you are using JA and I am eager to make this a positive experience for you. Please ask follow-up questions if my answer is not clear.
Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Judith

May I answer anything additional for you to earn your satisfaction. I strive to give good customer service and comprehensive answers. I feel I have failed you. Please tell me what additional information would be helpful.
Judith

Yeah I got it, thanks a lot for helping

I am happy the information was helpful. I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important as experts are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars.

Judith