How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jen Marie, Esq. Your Own Question
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 5097
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Jen Marie, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im an resdint in uae and my parents lives with me in uae. We

Customer Question

Hello im an resdint in uae and my parents lives with me in uae. We are from syria. And they should leave uae since they are not resident, i tried to get visa for them to go jordan , eygept , turkey. And they reject us.
Is there any chance for them to apply as refugees to us or canda.
Many thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello,my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

There is a chance but they must go to a place where they can apply. Most applications for refugee are referred by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) so they must register with UNHCR first. Here is more info

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks
What about canda ??
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again.. I am an immigration attorney only in the US. For information on Canada law you would have to repost the question to a Canadian lawyer. I so apologize. I hope my answer has helped you for the US and I hope I have earned your positive rating.

Thank you.

Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again.. It has been a few days since I sent you your answer. I am just checking whether you were able to view it and whether you had any follow up questions?

Please let me know as I would like to earn your positive rating. That is the only way I receive credit. Thanks.