How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3942
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

James here, how can I help you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my family member was in jail due to having felonies for theft, she then opted to do voluntary departure, what can she do to get back in US? She has 4 children ages 23-5 years in US
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

OK, thank you. My apologies for the long delay. I was away when you responded.

How many felonies? For how long was she in jail? Was she convicted of all of them? How long has she been outside of the US?

Related Immigration Law Questions