How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3941
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How are you
, yes i spoke to you yesterday too but i

Customer Question

Customer: hello ***** ***** how are you
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes i spoke to you yesterday too but i lost in contact with you...anyways my sisterinlaw is widow since 2008 i lost my brother in afghanistan as a interpreter working with us july 2008
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long sir
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: how long do i have to wait
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
somebody available
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay actually my sister in law is widow and her husband passaway in 2008 in afghanistan....she bacme permanat resident 3.26.2009....and then she applied for reentery permit for two years so she went to pakistan in 6-20-2010 and came back to usa on 5-19-2012 till present...can she apply for n400 citizenship and she has all those 5 years irs incomtax.....also if you can help me fill the part no 9 in n400 citizenship form...thanks and let me know or call me at xxxxxxxx....please...

Related Immigration Law Questions