Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

Need an answer below question What is the OFFICIAL deadline

Customer Question

Need an answer for the below question
What is the OFFICIAL deadline to file an amendment for the employee who started working at new client place since Jul 15? A response with official link would get five stars.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer.

Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

The amendment filing deadline is January 15, 2016: http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Laws/Memoranda/2015/2015-0721_Simeio_Solutions_Transition_Guidance_Memo_Format_7_21_15.pdf

Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job. Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

I have not yet received a rating for my customer service. Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.