Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I filled adjustment of status,my fingerprint has been

Customer Question

hi
i filled for the adjustment of status,my fingerprint has been done,and i have already got an employment authrization.and i am waiting for the interview.my wife has some medical problems,which she hide at the time of marriage,(she has hypothoiridism)and she hide some other things aswell,that directly related to her medical disorder.she is already been divorce before that,because of the same reason,i guess.what should i do now.if i leave my wife what would happen.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I require to give you an answer.

Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important because do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

Please answer the following:

So your wife is the US citizen?

How long ago did you get married?

Do you understand that I do not make decisions on your case, and that sometimes I have to give bad news?

Do you understand that your rating is not based on the outcome of the question you are asking, but instead on my customer service?

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going.

Do you still need my help? Please respond so that I know what to do next.