Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Guillermo, While waiting I-130, may my wife, and her son,

Customer Question
Hi Guillermo,While waiting for her...
Hi Guillermo,While waiting for her I-130, may my wife, and her son, come to the US for a month or two to help get our house setup ? On a tourist VISA ?Thank you in advance,Chris OPLEr
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/1/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello my friend. Happy New Year. Unfortunately, they would almost certainly be denied entry using a B-2 because they have a pending I-130. I wouldn't even have them try because it could result in a 5 year or even a permanent bar if they are questioned and the officers aren't happy with the answers or they catch them in a lie or something. So please be careful and just be patient. I know it is hard, but it is important that you take care. Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to leave a positive rating. Thank you and Happy New Year!

Hello Chris. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.