How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3952
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I found out someone misrepresented my documents inlaws visa

Customer Question

I found out someone misrepresented my documents for my inlaws for visiting visa to USA.
How do i address this..
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Please give me more details. What documents were misrepresented? By who?

Did your in laws' visas get approved?

Where are they now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is for one of my friend..
The supporting documents were done without my knwledge, they seem to got visa..
I am wondering , how could that happen..
How would I address this?
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I would need to know which documents they were?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I-134 and all his paystubs and employment letters (all docs require for visiting Visa)
without my knowledge..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Inlaws got visiting visa without my knowledge, All docs required for their
visiting visa are mine..How would i address this..
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

So all the paystubs and employment letter that they provided at the interview was false? Are they already in the US?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i call back later...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am in the middle of something here..
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, no problem. Your question will not close. Just come back to it.

Related Immigration Law Questions