How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 108691
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need letter to speed my I-30

Customer Question

I need letter to speed my I-30
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I require to give you an answer.

Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important because do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

Please answer the following:

You do not want to speed up the I-130 if you want her to get the K-3 visa. The whole point of the I-129 is when the I-130 is taking a long time. So if the I-130 is too fast and is approved, the I-129 stops processing and she cannot come with the K-3 visa.

What you can do is write a request to expedite your I-129 so that the processing is faster. But to be honest, the K-3 is rarely approved because the I-130 usually gets processed before the K-3 visa is issued. And if the I-130 is approved, the K-3 cannot be issued.

Or you can ask that the I-130 gets processed faster and give up on the I-129. Then ask that the processing of the immigrant visa for your wife is expedited.

Which process do you want to try to speed up?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need the father to let her coming over here , both form approved
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I need I-30 to be faster , there is any letter to my situation to speed the process
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job. Thank you!

ANSWER: Please read this carefully.

It does not matter that both forms are approved. If the I-130 is approved before the K-3 visa is approved, then she cannot get the K-3. So

The only way to speed up the process once the I-130 is approved is to send an email to the National Visa Center seeking to expedite it. The email address is***@******.***.

You will provide the case number ***** an explanation as to why you need to expedite the case. They will make a decision from that point forward.

I know this can be confusing. If you want a 30 minute phone call to discuss this or anything else, let me know. I can send you an offer for that.

I hope I have answered your questions. Kindly rate my customer service with a positive rating so I get credit for doing my job. This is very important. You can do that by giving me 3 or more stars, or any of the smiling faces. And you can keep asking questions even after you have given a rating.

REMINDER: You are not rating the state of the law or the outcome of your situation, which I cannot control. You are rating my customer service. Believe me that I always want to give you good news. But if the outcome is not what you wanted, blame the government and the law, not me. I am only a messenger.

Negative ratings are reserved for Professionals who are rude or unprofessional. Giving me a negative rating does not help you get a different answer or outcome. So do not give a negative rating if you need more help, or if I misunderstood your question. Instead click REPLY so I can continue to assist you.

A BONUS is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you have questions in the future, write “FOR JAMES" in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't get the answer yet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not the help I want , I asked for write letter not give me answer or what I knew ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't get what I want yet ?
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

You need to ask your lawyer to do that. I am not your lawyer. I am not allowed to do that for you. I am here for general information.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

I can try to help you, but you have two options:

1) I can guide you, maybe take a look at a letter that you write and attach here for me to review, or

2) For an additional fee, I can write the letter for you.

However, keep in mind that it is impossible to guarantee success. Perhaps if you had some serious disease or something like that, you could almost guarantee it, but anything less than that, and it is not easy to have the case expedited. Let me know how you would like to proceed. Thank you.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

Here is an official link to the expedite criteria:

If you want to write a letter explaining to USCIS what your situation is and why you need your case expedited, you can do so. For you to write the letter on your own and send it really just requires the postage that you pay.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello AJ. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.