How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 108688
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is the nature of the private consultation conducted on this

Customer Question

Is the nature of the private consultation conducted on this medium? Or am I to receive a telephone call at(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

This interface is not confidential. That is why we only provide general information to address the situation you describe. However we can set up a phone call, which is private. Would you like me to send you an offer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have already conferred with Guillermo Senmartin of JustAnswer concerning this matter. My understanding was that he would be the immigration attorney I was to have a conversation with concerning the issues set forth in our dialogue thread.

Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Well, you posted this question as a new question, not as part of the thread with Mr. Senmartin. So it is open to everyone. In the future, write "FOR Guillermo" in the question if you want him to answer it.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! What additional questions do you have for me?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK, I'm confounded by the requisites for filing an I-601A with regard to the thread concerning the overstayed, over 21 yr-old Trinidadian daughter of an LPR who filed an I-130 for her. I'll re-articulate my understanding of the requisites on that thread as soon as I can. Sorry for my confusion, just trying to understand what fits and what doesn't regarding the facts. Thanks.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

The I-130 can be filed by any relative the qualifies which can be a U.S. Citizen spouse, a LPR spouse, a U.S. Citizen parent, a USC sibling, or a USC son or daughter over 21. The I-601A waiver, the hardship can only be that suffered by a USC parent or spouse.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to rate me positively. Thank you!

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my friend. It looks like you may have forgotten about me. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!