How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 108705
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can my husband do a petition mom?

Customer Question

Can my husband do a petition for my mom?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  CriminalDefense replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. Can you please expand on what is happening? What would you mom be petitioning and why and how is your husband involved?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Green card. My husband is a us citizen. I just recently got my green card

Expert:  CriminalDefense replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. I was not aware this is was an immigration law question, so allow me to opt out and an immigration expert can respond.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Now Noone is replying

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Sorry about the delay. I didn't log on until now. Unfortunately, no, your husband cannot apply for your mother. You will have to wait until you become a U.S. Citizen so that you can apply for her directly. There is no category for in-laws of a U.S. Citizen. I am truly sorry.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Alexandria. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!