Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

How can I deport my husband back to the Philippines? he only

Customer Question
used me to get here....
How can I deport my husband back to the Philippines? he only used me to get here.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/16/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 1 year ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Are you still married?

Do you have any proof that he used you?

When did he receive his green card?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
we still married, as proof he changed as soon Ashe get his green card,find a girlfriend and dump me.
He received his green card in a
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He received his green card in May 2015 . I filed my divorce in October but I put it on hold

OK thank you. At this point, in order for him to be deported, USCIS would have to do an investigation and conclude that there was fraud on his part. For them to havea better chance of finding fraud, they would need evidence. The first step is to contact the Homeland Security Investigations office and let them know about your case. You should call at the closest office to you. Here are the offices in California:

SAC San Diego

185 West F Street Suite 600

San Diego, CA, 92101

Phone:(###) ###-####br />Fax:(###) ###-####/p>

SAC Los Angeles

501 West Ocean Boulevard Suite 7200

Long Beach, CA,###-##-####/p>

SAC San Francisco

*****Room 890

San Francisco, CA, 94111

Colorado

SAC Denver

5445 DTC Pkwy Suite 600

Englewood, CO, 80111

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Fax:(###) ###-####/p>

I know immigration issues sometimes seem complicated and confusing. If at any time you would like to have a more detailed consultation by phone or if you need help with application preparation or review, I can send you an offer for this legal service to you for a reasonable fee later on. You don't have to decide if you would like that now, but just letting you know it's an affordable option for you to keep in mind.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

-----

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney