Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I have been trying to renew my card from USCIS time now

Customer Question

I have been trying to renew my green card from USCIS for some time now 2-19-15. I had an appointment at ASC on 11-13-2015. I was ill and I couldn't make it even if I could, I can't drive anymore (get lost). They have given me 30 days to file a motion with National Benefit Center. I am thoroughly confused. Can you assist me?
Margaret Boyce Hammond *****Apt. 208
Eaton Rapids, MI 48827 (###) ###-####
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

I can assist you by answering your question, but I cannot actually take your case for you. This is jut an informational source where you can speak directly to attorneys to discuss your immigration related matter.

Bearing that in mind, how can I help you? What are your specific questions?