Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

, Actually our L1B visa and i-94 is expiring on Feb

Customer Question
Customer: hi JA: Thanks. Can...
Customer: hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Actually our L1B visa and i-94 is expiring on Feb 14th 2016.... we went to india for renewal but it got denied in novemeber.....can we apply for L1b extension from US again Also can we do COS from L1b to L1A and while the decision is pending can I work after FeB (after visa expires)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure I will pay if i get the right answers
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/8/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

Please answer the following:

I see you mentioned something about getting the "right" answers. Can you please explain what you mean by that?

What was the basis for denial of the L1B visa?

Ely, Counselor at Law