How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3952
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need an evaluation on my case of retail theft and best ways

Customer Question

Need an evaluation on my case of retail theft and best ways to avoid a recod on my history and my rights to avoid inadmissibility
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

Please respond with your specific questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi james
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am here to get to know the issues i might face due to an arrest for retail theft, I still have court appearance pending
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am an immigrant on f1 visa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are u there?
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I'm here. But I was working with customers ahead of you in line. Your patience is appreciated.

Please answer the following:

You said you are an "immigrant" on F1. Does that mean you are in the process of immigrating to the US permanently, but currently you are on F1 status?

Related Immigration Law Questions