How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 109619
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is gonzalo R. I asked a questions more than six

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I asked a questions more than six months ago.I paid for the
services,but the response did not help.Now than I learned more about my need and case,I am returning to you for assistance>
Best advise for filing form I-131 Parole in Place.My son was killed while serving the us army and I was told based on this tragedy I qualify for this waiver.I ha ve TWO I-130 petitions approved:one by mu usc-b son and another by my usc-n wife,but I EWI in 1981.
Second question:On 131 application,part 2.application type,which one is the correct box from 1a thru 1f for this specific case
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Hello Mr. Ramirez. I am sorry for your loss and thank you for your son's service to our country. What was the previous response that you received that was not helpful?

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

Here is a good article where you can look on the 4th page:

It explains in detail how to apply for the PIP, but as it also states, each USCIS Field Office may be a little different, so you may want to inquire with them as to how they would like you to process. You can go to and make an appointment to speak to an immigration officer in person.

As to your second question, Part 2 of the I-131 should be 1.d. because that's basically the closest one to your situation even though you most likely won't be traveling during the process.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.