How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 109309
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Eveybody my last question didnr finished bcoz it says

Customer Question

Hey eveybody my last question didnr finished bcoz it says payment problem , I did have arguments with my fiance , iam here on k1 visa , the cops were here many times , Now shes saying she will get me flight back home tonight, Should i take that flight
, or i should sue her for abusing me and getting pregnancy without getting me involved in it , iam afraid i wont win , bcoz she always tell me she have alot of friends , and i have no idea what she can do , shes knows the president, and lately she did went
to police state to report abuse verbal , bcoz shes afarid i do report her first of beating me up many times and abusing me mentally, please someone tell me what to do , take that flight or fight for my rights, if so , how i can do it and iam here i have no
money or anything as we kive out of city and she did late me here for 7 week i sat home all day doing nothing , please i need help as soon as possible
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome back. Please remember to use FOR GUILLERMO in the subject line and message box so that no one else grabs the question and I can become your personal immigration consultant.

You can file an I-360 petition if you can prove that she has abused you. This is really the only way that you can stay after entering on a K-1 unless you can win Asylum or similar protection. Here is an official link:

And here is another link:

The I-360 does not have a fee under the category of abused spouse of U.S. Citizen, so you don't need money to file it. Just try to get a police report and any medical evidence that you can get to prove the abuse.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey sir how are you doing , i was trying to contact you before i didnt know how,If i leave now , where i can go ,She getting me a ticket back home ,I have no way to go to the police state bcoz it require a car , and we live far away, as iam not able to move anywhere,I wanted to leave many times but she stops me
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You have to put FOR GUILLERMO when you start a brand new post. You don't have to do it now, but for the future, that's how you do it. You call the police and report that abuse and tell them that you cannot stay there anymore. You ask them to take you to a shelter for battered persons and they should do at least that. What city and state are you located in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it private here , if i want to send you a screenshot of her text the day she did beat me up
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Iam in blue shutters raod roaring brook twp 1844
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

It is not private. What city and state do you live in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
City roaring brook township 18444 pa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir , can i ask how much it can cost if i want you to be my lawyer or somone else here , ia, aftaid of her and her friends
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I live too far away, but there are plenty of resources available. Take a look at this link:

So there is a shelter available in Scranton. Call one of the hotlines and explain the situation and get help from them. They are trained in this regard and may even be able to help you with the immigration paperwork as well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much sir
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome, but PLEASE do not forget to rate me positively so that I can get credit for my assistance to you. Since I am NOT given a salary, it is the only way the website will compensate me. You are NOT charged again and we can continue to communicate without additional charge if you have a few follow-up questions. Thank you!