How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3941
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Everybody, i have arguments with my fiance, iam here on k1

Customer Question

Hey everybody , i have arguments with my fiance , iam here on k1 visa , the cops was here many times , but now shes saying , shes gettinga flight ticket back home , i need advice please , Should i sue her and proceed with this stuff, Or should i take that
ticket back home , iam here now 7 weeks Shes always treating me of he4 friends and the people she does know , iam afraid if i sue her for abusing i wont win bcoz if her people
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

I do not really know what you mean by sue her. Please answer the following:

Are you asking if there is a way to stay in the US with your own immigration without the help of your fiance?

Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Please no not repost duplicate questions. You can come back here and continue working with me.

Related Immigration Law Questions