Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

How do i know if my employer is covered by the ACWIA?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/9/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello and welcome back. Please remember to use FOR GUILLERMO in the subject line and message box so that no one else grabs the question and I can become your personal immigration consultant.

AC21 is very extensive. What part of it are you referring to?

I am completing form 9141 and its asking that question and im unsure how to answer it.

Which specific question?

Part D, #1, I assume?

thanks

Not sure what you are thanking me for. I was waiting for you to respond.

Im all set. Just need to give you a rating. Thanks

But I don't deserve one. I didn't do anything. I want to earn a positive rating. Don't you agree?

Ely, Counselor at Law