Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I have been recieving threats messages from my son's mother

Customer Question

i have been recieving threats messages from my son's mother family from native country kenya after them realising am applying for citizenship.they want to use a claim that am abandonig them.so they seeking for ways to get me deported.i support my son since i have been in states including his mother who is against my efforts.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Do you have evidence that you support you son? What evidence do you have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have been sending cash to his mother through moneygram for school fees and i rent the house they living.i just cam back from visiting them,thats when all this started
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do i need to find moneygram transuctions as evidence that i have been supporting?

Is there a court order that declares how much you are supposed to pay? If not, how was it decided the amount that you have to pay? Is there some evidence of this?

It seems like your payment for the phone call did not clear. Would you like to use another credit card?