Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Guillermo I m sagar right nw I m on j1 visa and my j1 visa

Customer Question
Hi Guillermo I m sagar...
Hi Guillermo I m sagar right nw I m on j1 visa and my j1 visa wil get expired on 1 st of November and I want to transfer my visa for F1 visa college intake start from January and there is two month gap between visa expired date and collage intake date. There is any way to take admission for collage
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
10/22/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for requesting me. I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

You can be admitted to the college, but you cannot stay. Unfortunately, the earliest you can be on F-1 status is 30 days before the start of classes. Speak to the Designated School Officer (DSO) and see what they can do, but you should be prepared to leave the U.S. to go for F-1 student stamping to come back to the U.S. Just work closely with the DSO. They will do the best they can.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Sagar, thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.