Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

If someone proceeded with a voluntary departure from the US

Customer Question
over 5 years ago, what...
If someone proceeded with a voluntary departure from the US over 5 years ago, what steps should be taken to be able to enter for a training convention held in the US?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/16/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

Please answer the following:

What is the basis for his removal proceedings, that resulted in voluntary departure?

Ely, Counselor at Law