Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I would like to host a man from nigeria in a cultural

Customer Question

I would like to host a young man from nigeria in a cultural exchange program based on the Ifa Divination system. How can I accomplish this?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

Please answer the following:

Is this part of an organization? Or are yo trying to petition as an individual?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As an organization and individual

Alright, are you seeking the Q1 or the J1?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't know what that is. Truthfully if I knew that far, I probably would not have used this service. What are those and how can they be used to aid in the process?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Looks like the q1 will work
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The j1 can work as well

OK, thank you. Sorry for the delay, it has been a very busy afternoon. And I have to answer questions on a first come, first served basis. Thanks for your patience.

Also, my apologies for asking you those questions. Without knowing what you do or do not know, I have to ask. So sometimes that means I ask obvious questions.

Is this intended to provide the alien practical training, employment, and sharing of the participants' native culture, history, and traditions with the people of the United States? Or is this intended to give him an educations cultural experience in the US?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is designed to do both

I understand both result. But what is the PRIMARY purpose? For him to get an education, or for him to be employed and share his culture?