Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

The father being the biological parent and the mother the

Customer Question

The father being the biological parent and the mother the second wife not living with him, can these children be registered in the same way to enter the USA on the fathers name? Not my step children, also not adopted children. do I have mention in Form
DS2029 item 20 as married, item 21 details of marriage of second wife or biological mother do I have give the details although tis case is Wedock
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

I;n sorry, I am not clear on who you are and how you are getting your status?

I am not clear on how the children are related to you and who you are the second wife to?

I also am unclear on if the children are married?

Judith