How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jen Marie, Esq. Your Own Question
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 5076
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Jen Marie, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband's father was in the US Air Force when my

Customer Question

My husband's father was in the US Air Force when my husband was born in the UK. He came to the US with his father and UK born mother when he was young. What document should he have to show proof of citizenship? He needs proof to get his claim in another
state. Thank you!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

He can show either a consular birth certificate of birth abroad, his certificate of citizenship if he got one, or his US passport.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is he considered a US citizen?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He does not have a passport.
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Were his parents married? What year was his dad born? What year was he born? Did his mom ever become a US citizen?

Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am just checking whether you were able to read my questions. I cannot give you a complete answer until you reply.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.