Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I'm trying to replace my lost ( actually lost when my purse

Customer Question
was stolen) green card. How...
I'm trying to replace my lost ( actually lost when my purse was stolen) green card. How can I find my class of admission number and date?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hi and thank you for requesting me!

Please be sure to file a police report for the stolen purse which had your card in it. You will need to send a copy with the I-90.

You won't have that information unless you kept your welcome letter from USCIS when your status was approved, or if you received an immigrant visa in home country it would be on the visa stamp and entry date in the passport.

Did you adjust here or get an immigrant visa in home country?

It is not a critical bit of information because USCIS will have this in your electronic file which they review when adjudicating your request to replace the card.

Depending on what you tell me we may just put "unknown" in those boxes.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a positive rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you.. In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert. Understand, it is my job to be honest and truthful about the law and sometimes the law does not give you the solution or options you want. If you feel I earned a BONUS, I am grateful. I will remember you and review our question history. Thank you.

Judith

May I answer anything additional for you to earn your satisfaction. I strive to give good customer service and comprehensive answers. I feel I have failed you. Please tell me what additional information would be helpful.
Judith

Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer