Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

While visiting the US legally, my pregnant wife became ill

Customer Question

While visiting the US legally, my pregnant wife became ill and had to receive emergency medicaid. She was unable to travel because she was put on complete bed rest. Her I130 visa application file by her sister has now been approve and she is in the process of completing the process and attending the interview. Would this affect her chances of getting a green card?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

What year did her sister submit the I-130?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
2003
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We are in the final process. Just gathering the required documents and waiting for the interview.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you still there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Yes, I am here now. I apologize but I had to get offline last night.

Where is your wife now? Did your wife overstay her tourist visa? If so, by how long did she overstay?

In what year did that happen?

Hello again- I am just checking in that you received my questions above. I can't finish answering you until you reply to my answers. I would love to help you. Please reply when you can.