Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

To Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Immigration Lawyer, This is

Customer Question

To Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Immigration Lawyer, Hello, This is the continuation of our last conversation on processing Green card for my mom. I am filing up the form DS-260 and i found the question: "Do you have documentation to establish that you
have received vaccinations in accordance with U.S. law?" My mom did not receive any vaccination in the recent years and so wondering how to respond to this. If I say NO, it is asking me for an explanation. What is the list of vaccinations and wondering when
do they need it. Thanks Niranjini
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Hello again and thank you for requesting me by name. The answers must be truthful. So if it is NO, then the explanation is that she will have the medical and vaccinations before obtaining the visa. The list of what she will need is here:

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/vaccinations.html

She will need them before she goes to the interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate to get visa stamping.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to rate me positively. Thank you!

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!