How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Judith Ludwic Your Own Question
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 28816
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Judith Ludwic is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am doing this friend of mine! My friend's sister, a US

Customer Question

Good day.
I am doing this for a friend of mine!
My friend's sister, a US citizen, applied for I130 in 1998 Jan.
She also applied for his I245 and paid the $250 fee at the time.
Checking his I130 status, INS site states it was approved in 2002.
The address INS has on file is his very old address in CA.
What should he do now? Thank you, Peter
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Hello Peter my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

I think you mean they also filed a I-485?

Is your friend here in the US?


Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

What country is your friend from?


Related Immigration Law Questions