How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Expert James Your Own Question
Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 12056
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Expert James is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

15th Jan, 2008 to 31st April, 2009 – 1 Employer 1st May,

Customer Question

15th Jan, 2008 to 31st April, 2009 – 1 Employer
1st May, 2009 to 31st May ,2009 – 2nd Employer
2nd employer informed me about termination on 24th June, 2009 saying that he terminated me from 1st June 2009 (back dated termination date) & not till now not provided me experience letter where I can’t show my employment history & on 24th July 2009 I went back to India.(So here 1 month 24 days I was without pay & no pay statements also there).
17th Feb, 2010 to 14th May, 2010 (Came on B1 & went back)
24th June 2010 ( came back on new H1B with new H1B stamping)
In above case while filling I-485 & in G-325 I have shown last five years of company starting from 17th Feb, 2010 to till now
1. Does my 2nd employer experience where I was not paid will affect me (1 month 24 days) due I don’t have pay stuff for that period & please note I went back to India after this incident on 24th July 2009.
2. What need to in five years’ experience in G-325 section along with I need to file G-325 amendment also showing all my previous experience & does will effect on I -485?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces before leaving the site today.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

The information you've provided is a little confusing. It will take some time to make sense of it because it is quite hard to read and understand in this format. While I try to do that, please answer the following:

Please answer the following:

On what basis are you adjusting your status?

Related Immigration Law Questions