How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Expert James Your Own Question
Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 12054
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Expert James is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have someone outside the USA I want to meet, and possibly

Customer Question

I have someone outside the USA I want to meet, and possibly more. I would need to send her money for her travel for her to come here. She has a travel VISA already which allows her to come here for 6 months.
If we do it in the following order, are there any issues that might hurt us:
1) Short visit on a travel VISA (less than 6 months). Return.
2) Apply for a fiance VISA
3) Can she return on the travel VISA while the other is pending?
4) What can we do to minimize the time she needs to spend back in the Philippines between steps 2 and 3.
She has been to the US and left one time before. Any advice would be appreciated?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces before leaving the site today.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

I see you've requested a phone call. I would have to send you an Additional Service offer for that. Reviewing the offer is free. Accepting the offer will result in additional fees. Would you like me to send you that offer?

Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

I accepted your phone call request, but the payment failed. I will send you an offer. You can accept it on your end, and provide your contact information in the "enter contact info" box that appears.

Then please come back here and provide me with a good time to call you. I cannot do so before 8 PM central time today. I will be available after 8 PM central.

Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, I cannot send you an offer since the original payment failed. Please contact customer service to address that issue:***@******.***.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I show two separate transactions pending for $51 and $5 on my account. Are there more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
09/25/2015 06:42 PM $51.00 PRE-AUTHORIZATION DEBIT AT JUSTANSWER *EXPERTHLP,(###) ###-#### ***** ON 092515 FROM CARD#: XXXXXXXXXXXX9584
09/25/2015 06:40 PM $5.00 PRE-AUTHORIZATION DEBIT AT JUSTANSWER *EXPERTHLP,(###) ###-#### ***** ON 092515 FROM CARD#: XXXXXXXXXXXX9584
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We can just do this online if we have to?
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Please contact customer service for further information. I canny handle payment and billing issues. Tell them I sent an offer but it would not allow me to do so due to the failed payment issue.then you can come back here and let me know whether not you would like me to send you another offer. I think that's a better option than you were requesting the phone call. Finally, due to the complications and prior scheduled phone calls, I will not be able to return until 8 PM.

Related Immigration Law Questions