How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jen Marie, Esq. Your Own Question
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4701
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Jen Marie, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got a 221g form. What should I go here,and my i129 is

Customer Question

I got a 221g form. What should I go here,and my i129 is expired too should apply for a new one or wait for the 221g process
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

What visa did you have?

What does your 221g form state?

When did you receive it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It k1 visa
We got it on 9/10/2015
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here it is
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to have very good news about this for you. I hope you can understand that I do not make the US laws and I cannot change them. According to this letter, there is nothing to wait for in this situation. Your K-1 visa has been denied because the consular officer that interviewed you does not believe that your relationship to your fiance is authentic. I cannot know what you told him. The only thing you can do is apply again if you think the decision was mistaken. You would need to provide more documentation to support the relationship because right now there seems to be many doubts surrounding it.

Again, I'm sorry to have to tell you this but I must be honest.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Related Immigration Law Questions