How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jen Marie, Esq. Your Own Question
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4882
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Jen Marie, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I came to the US illegally.i got arrested a years after that

Customer Question

I came to the US illegally.i got arrested a years after that for possessing of immigration document not issue . I did 2 years in federal prison.I spent 9 months at Immigration detention . I finally got released on supervision. I've final order of removal due to travel document not issue by my country. My girlfriend is pregnant and US citizen and we been married for 4 months. the question is.. Can i go for cancellation of removal and do adjustment of status.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

What year did you come to the US?

What year did you go into immigration custody?

Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am just checking whether you were able to read my questions to you. Please answer then when you can. That is the only way that I can give you the best answer possible and help you. Thanks

Related Immigration Law Questions