Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

How do i get a guatemala portfolio from the police on my

Customer Question

how do i get a guatemala portfolio from the police on my husband for the nvc
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

According to the Dept of State website on documents for Guatemala the following is given:

Police Records

Available. Application should be made by the applicant in person to Police Headquarters (Direccion General de la Policia Nacional). Only applicants 18 years of age and older need to present police records.

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/fees/reciprocity-by-country/GT.html

He should contact the local police office to get the information on where the Direccion General is located and he will need to apply in person.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a positive rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you.. In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert. Understand, it is my job to be honest and truthful about the law and sometimes the law does not give you the solution or options you want. If you feel I earned a BONUS, I am grateful. I will remember you and review our question history. Thank you.

Judith

I have sent you an offer for a telephone discussion if you need further clarification.

Judith