Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

I'm requesting you as my personal advisor. How does this

Customer Question

FOR JAMES. James I'm requesting you as my personal advisor. How does this work. Is there a number i can call you on?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the positive rating. If you want to talk on the phone, I would need to send you an offer for Additional Services, which you would have to accept. With that acceptance, you would have to provide your contact information and a good time to reach you.

Do you want me to send you an offer for Additional Services? There is an additional fee for this, which you can only see with the offer I send you. Note the offer is not binding, so you can feel free to ignore it if you do not want to talk on the phone.