How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Judith Ludwic Your Own Question
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 28865
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Judith Ludwic is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

I LIVE IN WA STATE MY FILOPINO WIFE HAD ME BE HER SPONSER. she has been angry at me, and never intimate when she is home for very short hours- found out she has a po box and in a nutshell feel i m being used as a 68 yr old man. could be wrong, but never met her family that lives in the u.s' ried to save our marriage told her what do u want, freedom or work on our problems- SHE NEVER gave me a yes or no- always stalling and lives somwhere I DONT KNOW- i have been a cring husband, but never ever intamicy' we slept in separate bed she said love is shown many ways' like cooking? HOW ABOUT A KISS
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
drop the 0 before 9. thanks..
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.


You see your divorce lawyer and you tell him you want the marriage annulled based on lack consummation since you and

have never been intimate.

You MUST do this or she is going to take you to the cleaners and make you pay her $20K a year in support payment because that Affidavit of Support you filed for her is not only a contract with the federal government, it is a contract to pay her support when you divorce.

You could get stuck paying her that for 10 years or more.

If you annul the marriage it is like it never took place and you cans show the annulment to USCIS and they will revoke your petition because there was never a valid marriage to base it on and then take her green card and send her home.

You are being used for her immigration benefits and for support after she divorces you. STOP and move forward with an annulment.

PLEASE. She is a predator and needs to be sent packing back to the Philippines.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Understand, it is my job to be honest and truthful about the law and sometimes the law does not give you the solution or options you want. Kindly give me a positive rating when you are done. If you feel I earned a BONUS, I am grateful. In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.


Related Immigration Law Questions