How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 19327
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a wife card holder. He applied a GC to me and it

Customer Question

I am a wife for a green card holder. He applied a GC to me and it reaches the NVC now (which means I still do not have it yet). The NVC is asking me to submit a payment. However, I gave a birth to a child and I want to add him to my application or to apply for him a GC! What should I do? shall I adjust my status? or shall I apply a separate application for him? Please advise
Submitted: 1 year ago via ForeignBorn.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, did you give a birth to the child in the United States?

Related Immigration Law Questions