Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I have been waiting 2 years to get an answer from USCIS to

Customer Question
I have been waiting for...
I have been waiting for over 2 years to get an answer from USCIS to get my wife here from Singapore. I just recently received the Biometerics. Her work permit and contract with her employer ends on the 29th of October, can i get her here before that time?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/7/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

I have some confusion.

You state:

" I just recently received the Biometerics."

Why are you having biometrics done?

What work permit does she have? What work visa is she on that ends Oct 29th?

Where is she now that you want to get her into the US?

What is your status in the US?

What did you file that you are waiting to years for USCIS to adjudicate?

Judith

Just checking to see if things have started to move to bring your wife here?

Judith

Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer