How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Judith Ludwic Your Own Question
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 28862
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Judith Ludwic is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Background: Taiwanese woman - married to US Citizen (while

Customer Question

Background: Taiwanese woman - married to US Citizen (while in US). She is in the US today. I-130 submitted and approved; I-512 approved; I-485 denied (because she left the US before advanced parole application was approved). She entered, most recently (January 2015), on a B-2 Visa - now expired. USCIS has informed her of the denial - yesterday, asking her to leave. Paperwork generation is no problem. What is the best course of action - and what forms are required?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

When she entered the US in January she did not use the advance parole but the B2 visa stamp?

Can you go to this site and tellmewhen her stay expires?


Related Immigration Law Questions