How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jen Marie, Esq. Your Own Question
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 5079
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Jen Marie, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thanks ali I haply husband.and I'm waiting m.The case number

Customer Question

Thanks I'm Samina ali I haply for my husband.and I'm waiting for his him.The case number ***** *****??
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney helping you today.

Is our question related to the United States?

If so, what application did you submit for your husband?

What is your specific question regarding your case?

Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Sorry I meant to say, is your question related to United States Immigration?