How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jen Marie, Esq. Your Own Question
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4754
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Jen Marie, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

No I have never met this woman

Customer Question

No I have never met this woman
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Please answer me under the other question post. Do not continue starting brand new questions posts. You must respond all in the same page. Do not respond here. Find the other question post and respond there. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you freaking kidding my money bitch f**k your answer god damnit I want a refund you f**king bitch me damn it what the f**k I want a refund on all my
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

If you want to speak to me with respect, then I can answer your question. You will get a refund for all the other questions you posted. You will only get charged for question, that I answer. Do you want me to answer you , yes or no?

Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Please contact customer service and they will give you a refund if that's what you would like. I don't work for the website so I have no control over the refund. Here is their number: 1(###) ###-####/p>

Related Immigration Law Questions