Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I am from New York City living in Texas After retirement

Customer Question

I am from New York City living in Texas After retirement from USAF. I met a lady in Taiwan who follow me to Kirtland AFB and Poison me with a another lady her best friend fro Thailand. The Hospital save me the Doctor found the drug in the food. The Doctor wanted to Place her under aresst. I could not remember any thing and did not press changes. Now I remember it is true she tryed to kill me. I question is can she take my house and money because live together for six months she gets half my military pay.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Thank you for your service to our country. Have you filled a police report about the incident? Does she have U.S. Lawful Permanent Residency or did she obtain U.S. Citizenship yet?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.