How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The man I am with is and England citizen living and working

Customer Question

the man I am with is and England citizen living and working in new Zealand we have know each other for 2 years online and will meet in October how can we marry?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
he is 64 I am 57 and I want to move there after we marry.....please advise
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney helping you today.
I believe you may have put this question in the wrong category but I wanted to be sure. Are you asking about coming to the US or New Zealand? You mention Florida but you also mention New Zealand. Please Clarify.