Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

My mom is applying to become a U.S. Citizen and she would

Customer Question
Hello, My mom is applying to...
My mom is applying to become a U.S. Citizen and she would like to bring my older brother and older sister to US. They are both married and have children. I'm from Mongolia. So I was wondering how long we have to wait to bring them. is waiting line depending on the countries? For example my brother and sister will be line after only Mongolian applicants or they will be in line after all country?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
8/13/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney helping you today.

Unfortunately, the wait right now for married children of US citizens is eleven (11) years. The waiting only depends on the country if you're from India, China, Philippines and Mexico. Those countries have a longer wait. All the other countries besides those four are in one line which has the wait that I said above. This means your brother and sister would be in back of applicants from ALL countries except India, China, Philippines, and Mexico.

I'm so sorry that the wait right now is so long. This time can fluctuate and may become quicker later.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.

This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification instead of leaving a negative rating. A negative rating does not help you or me. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Thank you
You're very welcome! Is there anything else I can clarify for you?
Please keep in mind that I do not receive any salary from this website. I only receive credit when you rate me positively. Thank you for your consideration.
Hello are you having any issues?
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney