Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Please since my joint sponsor unknowing fill both s income

Customer Question
Please since my joint sponsor...
Please since my joint sponsor unknowing fill both his income and his wife income on N0: 13a1,13b1,13c1. and due to the help of Jennifer Marie, He has already fill out fresh form i-864 and he is using his own separate income and have all the required documents.
What should be done with the below instruction from nvc? x] In Part 6. Sponsor's Income and Employment, please correct the following... [x] Item 10. The current annual household income must equal the sum of items 5, 6.c., 7.c., 8.c., and 9.c. [x] [x] [x] [x]
You must submit the following financial evidence: [x] Proof of U.S. citizenship, nationality, or Lawful Permanent Resident status (examples: a copy of your birth certificate, certificate of naturalization, certificate of citizenship, consular report of birth
abroad to citizen parents, or a copy of the biographic data page of your U.S. passport).
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
8/12/2015
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney helping you today. Did you ask the sponsor's wife income to his income?

Ely, Counselor at Law