How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 108666
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Mr. Senmarin. My. US. Citizen spouse filed a. I. 130 over a

Customer Question

Mr. Senmarin. My. US. Citizen spouse filed a. I. 130 over a year ago and. We. Haven't heard any. News. Like and interview. Or. RFE.
I enter the US. With. A visa over 15. Years ago, since my aplicarían for asylum was late. Withholding was granted. We cannot move forward with the court until we get an answer on the I130. What can we do to at least get an update on our case?
There is no info online. Infopass appointment wasn't able to give any information, besides saying it was pending. And they not always meet the posted processing times.
thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Thank you for requesting me. I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

I would keep bothering them. Call them once every 2 weeks or so, make an Infopass every 3 weeks or every month or so, and I would do one more thing. I would contact your U.S. Congressmen to get them involved and have their staff push the case along. Here is a helpful link to help you with this: Remember that you have three of them, so if one is not helpful, you have two more to approach. They have dedicated staff for these types of case.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to rate me positively. Thank you!

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.

Related Immigration Law Questions